Sorry, there are no opportunities available at this time.
PT CONTRACT: MULTIMEDIA GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Warner Music Canada’s digital marketing team is looking for a part-time Graphic Designer for contract, to work alongside the entire marketing team. We are looking for a motivated designer with both web and print experience, as well as a background in video editing. Working alongside our Lead Graphic Designer and Front End Developer, our ideal candidate will be able to balance multiple design projects and manage their time successfully to ensure projects are completed on schedule.
This is a six-month contract, for three full days a week (ideally Monday through Wednesday) with opportunities to extend.
Develop and design print, web and multi-media marketing assets. To be successful in this role, the candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience with the following:
• Web elements such as online banners and display ads
• Information graphics and illustrations
• Advanced photo editing
• Email templates
• Digital signage
• Video reels
• Graphics for social media posts
• Print ad design for newspaper and magazine
• Internal branding materials
• Ad hoc graphics work
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro)
• Knowledge of HTML5
• Strong project, time management and organizational skills