Front End Web Developer
Warner Music Canada is seeking a full-time Front End Web Developer to work alongside the Marketing team. We are looking for a motivated developer who has experience building modern, fully responsive web experiences from the ground up, supported by an in-house team that includes a back end developer as well as a designer.
The successful candidate will report to the Manager, Web Design & Development and will work directly with Marketing Managers on a daily basis. This organized individual must be able to coordinate simultaneous projects independently.
Whether full artist websites or simple campaign pages, your primary responsibility will be to ensure Warner Music Canada continues to put best-of-class experiences online for our fans and customers.
- Oversee design and production of public-facing web projects
- Schedule and coordinate updates to static portions of those sites
- Provide design/development services to online stores (familiarity with both Shopify and Magento an asset)
- Design and produce responsive email templates for label and artist newsletters
- Provide support to designer in production of graphic assets when required
- Analytics reporting using Google Analytics and Omniture
- 3+ years industry experience
- Experience with or willingness to learn Webflow and Exact Target
- Knowledge of JS frameworks such as Bootstrap or Material Design
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Familiarity with Google Web Designer or similar for rich media ads
- Strong, clean visual design sense (UX/UI)
- Good working knowledge of Wordpress
- Proficiency with Adobe CC, particularly Photoshop
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Ability to deliver high quality work on tight schedules
- Body of work or portfolio demonstrating your excellence in the above